Wednesday, August 24, 2011

its time to send some new zealand goodies

day seventy six and its time to say a big THANK YOU to you all for coming and seeing what i am up to and especially for all those lovely people that leave comments, they honestly make my day!

i received a lovely comment from christina (hello :)) who received the bottle of singapore goodies i sent for my pinterest creation on day sixty two ... it's so good to know it arrived safely and you can see her opening it up with the goodies inside here on christina's blog :)

anyway i thought it would be fun to send some new zealand things to someone in the mail in another bottle given the success of my first bottle sending :)

if you would like to receive such a bottle please leave a comment over the next couple of days and i will get ben to randomly select someone again to send it to on Friday :)

today's pinterest creation will be up later today :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been reading your blog for about a week now and I love that it's been so easy for you to complete something you've pinned everyday. I've only done a few crafts from my boards but I'm made a ton of baked goods (and my co-workers definitely appreciate it)!

I lived in Australia for about 4 months a few years back and I'd love to get some goodies from New Zealand since I wasn't able to make it there, but I do love your wine!!

Please enter my name in (or just pick me to be the winner)!

Ashlie Hawkins said...

Your blog is so inspiring! I've been completing a bunch of Pinterest projects myself - it's much easier once you get the ball rolling! If you feel like sending something to me here in the Great White North of Canada, I would love to receive it! (And i would be super polite about it!)

Nadine said...

This is such a great idea! I would've loved the Singaporean prize, but no need to send NZ goodies to me, heheh. (Can you imagine: you'd just be dropping stuff in my letterbox as you drove by . . !)

Mal said...

I would absolutely love that! What a fun idea

http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

Stephanie said...

Fun blog! Discovered it thru free sewing dot com. What a wonderful motivation to be creative every day

Kimberly said...

I love your blog! It totally inspires me to do something new everyday!! Would love some goodies from New Zealand! :)

Anonymous said...

Getting something from New Zealand would be SO COOL! Yes, count me in!!